SV: SV: SV: Implementing pgaudit extension on Microsoft Windows

От Niels Jespersen
Тема SV: SV: SV: Implementing pgaudit extension on Microsoft Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Joe

That is great.

Log related settings are here:

log_destination = 'stderr'
logging_collector = on
log_file_mode = 0640
log_timezone = 'Europe/Brussels'
shared_preload_libraries = 'pgaudit'
pgaudit.log = 'all'

show shared_preload_libraries;

and

show pgaudit.log;

confirms.

Pgaudit is 1.3.0, compiled with Vsiual Studio Professional 2017. PostgreSQL is PostgreSQL 11.0, compiled by Visual C++
build1914, 64-bit (not by me).

Regards Niels