Re: real and effective user ids must match

От david.lao@sharpasia.com.mo
Тема Re: real and effective user ids must match
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

su -l postgres -s /bin/sh -c id output:
uid=0(root) gid=26 euid=26(postgres) groups=26

su -l postgres -s /bin/sh -c "/usr/bin/postmaster -D $PGDATA" output
/usr/bin/postmaster: real and effective user ids must match

I am running Redhat 8, it is same way to start the postgres "/etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql start",

>When was the last time you successfully started the postmaster the
>same way you're trying now?  How long had you been running PostgreSQL
>without any problems?  If it used to work then something has changed.

I am running Redhat 8, it is same way to start the postgres "/etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql start", I running postgre
about2 years ago, maybe it is the hacker do it, because before I found one unknown user and delect it, and then I
restartthe service with error.

David

Сообщение: Re: real and effective user ids must match
Сообщение: Re: real and effective user ids must match