Re: real and effective user ids must match

От david.lao@sharpasia.com.mo
Тема Re: real and effective user ids must match
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>Do you have sudo?  If so then what does "sudo -u postgres id" show?
>If uid and euid are the same (both postgres) then you might be able
>to start the postmaster with sudo instead of su.

"sudo -u postgres id" show
uid=0(root) gid=26 euid=26(postgres) groups=26

>What do you mean by "the hacker"?  Do you know or suspect that
>you've been hacked?  If so then I'd recommend that you reinstall
>your system from trustworthy media, make sure you have current
>security patches, and close any configuration holes that might have
>let an intruder in.

Yes, I have been hacked, because I found a new unknown a/c in my system. and in log file get this message:
Sep  3 22:55:00 TWeb su(pam_unix)[24299]: session opened for user root by (uid=0)
Sep  3 22:55:17 TWeb su(pam_unix)[24299]: session closed for user root

David

Сообщение: Re: real and effective user ids must match
Сообщение: Re: real and effective user ids must match