Re: change password_encryption default to scram-sha-256?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: change password_encryption default to scram-sha-256?
Дата
Re: change password_encryption default to scram-sha-256?  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 08, 2019 at 09:08:05AM +0300, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> I wouldn't hold my breath. That's the third PR to add SCRAM support already,
> see also https://github.com/lib/pq/pull/788 and
> https://github.com/lib/pq/pull/608. The project seems to lack the committer
> manpower or round tuits to review and push these.

I am wondering on the contrary if switching the default on Postgres
side would make things move faster on their side though.
--
Michael

Вложения