Re: clean up pg_checksums.sgml

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: clean up pg_checksums.sgml
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Apr 07, 2019 at 07:15:46PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> Sorry, the patch was on top of an brief effort I made to rename "check
> checksums" to "verify checksums", before asking about the idea.
>
> PFA patch to master.

Thanks for the patch, Justin.  That looks indeed clearer after
considering your proposal, so I have applied most of it.  There were
some terms I found fuzzy though.  For example, I have replaced
"checksum state" by "data checksum configuration", but kept
"verifying" because "check checksums" sounds kind of redundant.
--
Michael

Вложения