Re: change password_encryption default to scram-sha-256?

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: change password_encryption default to scram-sha-256?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 08/04/2019 08:42, Andres Freund wrote:
> Seems go/pq might get it soon-ish: https://github.com/lib/pq/pull/833

I wouldn't hold my breath. That's the third PR to add SCRAM support
already, see also https://github.com/lib/pq/pull/788 and
https://github.com/lib/pq/pull/608. The project seems to lack the
committer manpower or round tuits to review and push these.

- Heikki