Re: Service outage for dekendi.postgresql.org

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Service outage for dekendi.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
All,
 We continue to have a wonderful time with the old DL585's.  A memory stick has reported errors and we've scheduled a
maintenancefor 1600 UTC tomorrow, July 17th.  As before, the following services will be impacted by this maintenance:

 dekendi hosts:
   yum.postgresql.org   wiki.postgresql.org   git master server (only committers; anon-git is unaffected)
ns2.postgresql.org
 Many thanks for understanding and hopefully this will be the last issue we have with these systems for a while.
     Thanks!
    Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: