Re: Service outage for dekendi.postgresql.org

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Service outage for dekendi.postgresql.org
Дата
Re: Service outage for dekendi.postgresql.org  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-www
All,
 And Rackspace just called me and offered to move the maintenance to some time in the next few hours ("ASAP"), so we'll
bedoing that.
 I'll send out another email right before I shut the system down after they have everything ready.
     Thanks,
    Stephen

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> All,
>
>   We continue to have a wonderful time with the old DL585's.  A memory
>   stick has reported errors and we've scheduled a maintenance for
>   1600 UTC tomorrow, July 17th.  As before, the following services will
>   be impacted by this maintenance:
>
>   dekendi hosts:
>
>     yum.postgresql.org
>     wiki.postgresql.org
>     git master server (only committers; anon-git is unaffected)
>     ns2.postgresql.org
>
>   Many thanks for understanding and hopefully this will be the last
>   issue we have with these systems for a while.
>
>       Thanks!
>
>         Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Service outage for dekendi.postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: Service outage for dekendi.postgresql.org