Re: Service outage for dekendi.postgresql.org

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Service outage for dekendi.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
All,
 FYI, dekendi is back online (for now).  Turns out that the wheezy kernel (3.2.0-4) panics when booting on this older
DL585. Thinking back, I recall having this issue once at my old job and we used the very expedient "guess it's time to
retirethat box" approach to solving it.
 We'll see what options are available from Rackspace for this.  They're currently checking to see if there are any
firmwareupdates available and they will ask their kernel 'guru' about the panic when he comes online in ~9 hrs from
now.
 For now, all systems are back online and working.
 Apologies for the downtime.
     Thanks,
    Stephen

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> All,
>
>   FYI, dekendi hasn't come back after its upgrade to wheezy (though
>   everything went fine for praxis).  I've submitted a ticket to
>   rackspace and will follow-up with them, but wanted to let everyone
>   know that dekendi and the services hosted on it are offline until this
>   has been addressed and the server is brought back up.
>
>   dekendi hosts:
>
>     yum.postgresql.org
>     wiki.postgresql.org
>     git master server
>     ns2.postgresql.org
>
>   Many thanks for understanding as we work through these upgrade issues.
>
>       Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: