problem with pg_statistic_relid_att_index

От Tony Da Silva
Тема problem with pg_statistic_relid_att_index
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I seem to have  a problem on one of my databases,

When I log into pgsql I see this:

ERROR:  Invalid page header in block 3 of pg_statistic_relid_att_index

When I try to run any command (eg vacuum) I get this message:

dbname=> vacuum full;
ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of
transaction block

reindex also does not work:

dbname=> reindex index pg_statistic_relid_att_index;
ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of
transaction block

Please can somebody help if you know how to fix this.

Thx
Tony