Re: Not ready for 8.3

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Not ready for 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > Patch status:
> >
> >     http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Todo:PatchStatus
>
> If... this is actually a problem (I leave to other committers and
> reviewers to comment) then I suggest we push all patches without a
> reviewer as of now to 8.4.
>
> Leaving only those patches that have confirmed reviewers to be worked
> through.
>
> FYI, whoever did that Todo:Patch status, Bravo! That is easily one of
> the smallest but best improvements to the process I have seen in recent
> memory.

I did one of those for previous releases.  I guess you forgot.  It was
done by someone else this time only because I was going to be traveling.

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Not ready for 8.3
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Managing the community information stream