increasing of the shared memory does not solve the problem of "OUT of shared memory"

От Sorin N. Ciolofan
Тема increasing of the shared memory does not solve the problem of "OUT of shared memory"
Дата
Re: increasing of the shared memory does not solve the problem of "OUT of shared memory"  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: increasing of the shared memory does not solve the problem of "OUT of shared memory"  ("Jim C. Nasby" <decibel@decibel.org>)
Список pgsql-admin

Hello!

I increased significantly the number of shared buffers from 3000 to 100 000 (80Mb)

Also I increased the max_locks_per_transaction from  64  to 10 000.

I still receive the same error form Postgres: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: out of shared memory

Is this message appropriate to the real cause of the problem or the reason of the failure is actually other than what is displayed in this message?

With best regards,

Sorin N. Ciolofan