Re: [ADMIN] increasing of the shared memory does not solve the problem of "OUT of shared memory"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [ADMIN] increasing of the shared memory does not solve the problem of "OUT of shared memory"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Sorin N. Ciolofan" <ciolofan@ics.forth.gr> writes:
> Also I increased the max_locks_per_transaction from  64  to 10 000.

> I still receive the same error form Postgres:
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: out of shared memory

Did you remember to restart the postmaster after doing that?  (pg_ctl
reload isn't good enough, you need an actual restart to enlarge shared
memory.)  You can confirm whether it's really taken effect with
"show max_locks_per_transaction".