Config file for psql

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Config file for psql
Дата
Re: Config file for psql  (Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

A little while ago there was someone asking for tools to make it easier
to connect to multiple servers. It occured to me that it might be
useful to have a config file the way ssh does it:

Host production ServerName  db1 DBName      main Username    blah Password    blah UseSSL      yes

Host test ServerName db2 ServerPort 5434 DBName     main Username   blah Password   blah

Host * Username    default

So when you type "psql test" it fills in the server name, port,
database, username and password for you. For hosts not listed, it gives
a default username "default". It's really just a variation on the
.netrc file.

Thoughts?

Сообщение: Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down
Сообщение: Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down