Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Indeed, we haven't made any particular effort to encourage gborg
> projects to move.  I think it's a bit premature to hold a gun to
> their heads.

Well that is not exactly true. We have been encouraging gborg projects
to move for at least a year.

What we haven't done is provided an easy means to do so.

But frankly after seeing, working on and with pgFoundry I don't think
pushing them there is a good choice either.

Documentation is very sparse, bugs are rampant and I don't want to even
consider
the possible security issues involved with it.

That being said, as an inclusive solution there really isn't anything else
out there :(

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Config file for psql
От: Martin Pitt
Сообщение: Re: Adding an ignore list to pg_restore