Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 18, 2006 at 09:31:18AM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Having run had both pgfoundary and gborg for several years, I think we
> have to conclude that any clean migration is never going to happen, so
> let's just pick a server and announce date, and shut one of them off.

Well, first you need to mark one as deprecated. Looking at both sites I
don't see anything indicating that either is to be preferred. You can
still sign up to both of them. How is one to know a migration is
expected?

Secondly, say I have a project to migrate, what next? Googling for
"gborg migration" doesn't bring up anything useful.

Have a nice day,