Re: Config file for psql

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Config file for psql
Дата
Re: Config file for psql  (Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 18, 2006 at 07:52:22PM +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> A little while ago there was someone asking for tools to make it easier
> to connect to multiple servers. It occured to me that it might be
> useful to have a config file the way ssh does it:

Something like pg_service.conf?  Hardly anybody ever mentions it
even though the libpq documentation refers to it; I wonder how many
people even know it exists.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/libpq.html#LIBPQ-CONNECT
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/libpq-envars.html

--
Michael Fuhr

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Pgfoundry and gborg: shut one down