Fwd: Re: Problems upgrading from 7.1.3

От Geoffrey Wossum
Тема Fwd: Re: Problems upgrading from 7.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Problems upgrading from 7.1.3
Date: Wednesday 05 February 2003 01:39 pm
From: Geoffrey Wossum <geoffrey@pager.net>
To: "Bjoern Metzdorf" <bm@turtle-entertainment.de>

On Wednesday 05 February 2003 11:36 am, you wrote:
> > I got lots of errors about "Invalid command \N" in the COPY xxx FROM
> > statements, and most of the tables were completely empty.
>
> Try dumping with -d or -D:

Thanks!  That seems to work around the problem.  It's a lot slower than the
COPY's (especially for half-million row tables), but it at least it works.

Is this some bug I've run into in the newer versions of PostgreSQL that needs
to be reported, or just me not reading the manual close enough?

Thanks again,
---
Geoffrey Wossum
Software Engineer
Long Range Systems - http://www.pager.net

Сообщение: Re: Problems upgrading from 7.1.3
Сообщение: Re: Problems upgrading from 7.1.3