Re: [HACKERS] More PostgreSQL+CORBA

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] More PostgreSQL+CORBA
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] More PostgreSQL+CORBA
Список pgsql-hackers
>     Except...if I'm understanding even half of this correctly...by
> implementing CORBA at the FE/BE level, this effectively eliminates the
> need for *us* to maintain a seperate interface for each language we want
> to support, since that is what one of CORBA's design goals is...
>
>     In fact, again, if I'm understanding this correctly, this could
> potentially open us up to languages we currently don't support...?

Yea, that would be neat.  But considering no one really totally supports
CORBA yet, and we already have tons of working interfaces, perhaps we
can consider it in the future, or were you thinking in the next 6-9
months?

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] More PostgreSQL+CORBA
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] More PostgreSQL+CORBA