Re: PostgreSQL support on Redhat Advance Server 2.1

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: PostgreSQL support on Redhat Advance Server 2.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 07:52 -0800, Leon Pu wrote:

> I found the newest PostgreSQL binary download on Redhat Advance Server
> 2.1 is version 7.4.7.
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/OLD/v7.4.7/rpms/redhat/rhel-es-2.1/
>
> But I want to install newer PostgreSQL in Redhat Advance Server 2.1, at
> least version 8.0.4.
>
> Any possibility to install 8.0.4 or newer PostgreSQL?

None of the RPM package builders have a box running RHEL 2.1, and we
abandoned support for that. In my buildfarm I have a sata disk that RHEL
2.1 cannot recognize:(

Anyway, if you want, I can send you the instructions about how to build
RPMs on your platform.

Regards,

Co-Authors: PL/php, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/