PostgreSQL support on Redhat Advance Server 2.1

От Leon Pu
Тема PostgreSQL support on Redhat Advance Server 2.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

I found the newest PostgreSQL binary download on Redhat Advance Server
2.1 is version 7.4.7.

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/OLD/v7.4.7/rpms/redhat/rhel-es-2.1/

But I want to install newer PostgreSQL in Redhat Advance Server 2.1, at
least version 8.0.4.

Any possibility to install 8.0.4 or newer PostgreSQL?

Best regards,
Leon