Re: Relation 'pg_largeobject' does not exist

От Brandon Keepers
Тема Re: Relation 'pg_largeobject' does not exist
Список pgsql-general
Tom,

> "Brandon Keepers" <bkeepers@gmail.com> writes:
> > If it makes a difference, when I un-tar the dump file from each failed
> > dump, it always has 2937 files in it.
>
> That's pretty consistent with the idea that you're running out of
> locktable space --- you'd expect that to fail at a certain number of
> dumped blobs.
>
> However, this makes me wonder whether you really did successfully
> increase max_connections as I suggested; that should have had at least
> some impact.  7.0 is far enough back that I don't remember exactly where
> one sets the maximum number of backends in that version --- better
> double-check the docs for 7.0.
>
>             regards, tom lane

The 7.0 docs revealed that I needed to start up postmaster with "-N
300".  I tried to get the admin of the box to do that, but it kept
failing at exactly the same spot.  I ended up just having the admin of
the server send me a copy of the data directory, and I compiled 7.0.3
myself and it worked beautifully.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Brandon