Re: Relation 'pg_largeobject' does not exist

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Relation 'pg_largeobject' does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Brandon Keepers" <bkeepers@gmail.com> writes:
> If it makes a difference, when I un-tar the dump file from each failed
> dump, it always has 2937 files in it.

That's pretty consistent with the idea that you're running out of
locktable space --- you'd expect that to fail at a certain number of
dumped blobs.

However, this makes me wonder whether you really did successfully
increase max_connections as I suggested; that should have had at least
some impact.  7.0 is far enough back that I don't remember exactly where
one sets the maximum number of backends in that version --- better
double-check the docs for 7.0.