Re: URGENT! could not access status of transaction

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: URGENT! could not access status of transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Reimer" <carlosreimer@terra.com.br> writes:
> pg_dump: ERROR:  could not access status of transaction 1768711534
> DETAIL:  could not open file "/usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0696": =
> Arquivo ou dire
> t=F3rio n=E3o encontrado

> How is the best way to fix? pg_resetxlog?

resetxlog won't help: you've got corrupt data in that table.  See the
archives for previous threads about finding and removing corrupt rows.

I concur with the nearby suggestion that you should be running something
newer than 7.4.6, but even with an update you'll still be needing to
clean up this corruption manually :-(