Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings

От: Scott Cain
Тема: Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Scott Cain, )
 Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Scott Cain, )
  Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Joe Conway, )
 Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Scott Cain, )
  Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Joe Conway, )
  Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Ron Johnson, )
   Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Scott Cain, )
    Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Tom Lane, )
     Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Scott Cain, )
      Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Joe Conway, )
       Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Scott Cain, )
        Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Scott Cain, )
         Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Joe Conway, )
     Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Jan Wieck, )
      Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Tom Lane, )
       Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Scott Cain, )
       Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Jan Wieck, )
    Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Richard Huxton, )
     Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Scott Cain, )
      Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  ("Shridhar Daithankar", )
      Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  ("Matt Clark", )
  Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Scott Cain, )
 Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Joe Conway, )
  Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Scott Cain, )
 Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Joe Conway, )
   Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings  (Scott Cain, )

Oh, and I forgot to mention: it's highly compressed (bzip2 -9) and is
109M.

Scott

On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 11:01, Scott Cain wrote:
> Joe,
>
> Good idea, since I may not get around to profiling it this week.  I
> created a dump of the data set I was working with.  It is available at
> http://www.gmod.org/string_dump.bz2
>
> Thanks,
> Scott
>

> On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 16:29, Joe Conway wrote:
> > Is there a sample table schema and dataset available (external-storage
> > case) that we can play with?
> >
> > Joe
Scott Cain, Ph. D.
GMOD Coordinator (http://www.gmod.org/)                     216-392-3087