Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings

От Scott Cain
Тема Re: [SQL] EXTERNAL storage and substring on long strings
Список pgsql-performance
Joe,

Good idea, since I may not get around to profiling it this week.  I
created a dump of the data set I was working with.  It is available at
http://www.gmod.org/string_dump.bz2

Thanks,
Scott

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 16:29, Joe Conway wrote:
> Is there a sample table schema and dataset available (external-storage
> case) that we can play with?
>
> Joe
Scott Cain, Ph. D.                                         cain@cshl.org
GMOD Coordinator (http://www.gmod.org/)                     216-392-3087