Re: Old revised version, and a new one

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Old revised version, and a new one
Дата
Список pgsql-www

TO be honest the only bit I like is the headings in the right bar. The left bar and center sections just look wrong
(asidefrom the fact that some of the text doesn't even display in IE6). I also think the sidebars need to line up with
thenatural columns created by the ads, otherwise the whole layout looks off-balance.

Sorry Michael :-(, I would concentrate on the other one :-)

Regard,s Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Old revised version, and a new one
Сообщение: Re: Old revised version, and a new one