Re: Old revised version, and a new one

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Old revised version, and a new one
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately I have a number of problems with this design:

1) The fonts have all shrunk. We purposefully increaed the sizes on the
current site to what they are now.

2) The "Welcome To..." text is very close to both the menu bar and event
boxes etc.

3) The sidebars touch the bottom of the ads, yet they have left/right
borders.

4) The colour of the text in the event/news boxes is too light against
the grey background.

5) Resizing a little below 800 wide causes odd wrapping in the header.

Don't take that as harsh criticism though - we just need to iron out
these issues :-)

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Old revised version, and a new one
Сообщение: Re: Old revised version, and a new one