RE: 20220226-Clarification regarding delay time of PostgeSQL starting up

От Techsupport
Тема RE: 20220226-Clarification regarding delay time of PostgeSQL starting up
Дата
Re: 20220226-Clarification regarding delay time of PostgeSQL starting up  (Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com>)
Re: 20220226-Clarification regarding delay time of PostgeSQL starting up  (Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
Is it a good practice to upgrade / update database on production on every
year ?

In my log
 > FATAL:  the database system is starting up
 Log showing continuously, other than that there is not PANIC log in the log
file, which is under the log folder.

Thanks,