Re: 20220226-Clarification regarding delay time of PostgeSQL starting up

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: 20220226-Clarification regarding delay time of PostgeSQL starting up
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 2022-02-26 at 19:51 +0530, Techsupport wrote:
> Database data directory is configured in the network shared path. Unexpectedly it was disconnected and up again.

If you talking about a Windows CIFS (Network Share), you may be out of luck.
That is known to be an unreliable file system that cannot be used with a database.
A crash has likely corrupted your database.
(But we cannot tell for certain, because you didn't show any interesting messages.)

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Сообщение: Re: 20220226-Clarification regarding delay time of PostgeSQL starting up
Сообщение: RE: 20220226-Clarification regarding delay time of PostgeSQL starting up