Re: 20220226-Clarification regarding delay time of PostgeSQL starting up

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: 20220226-Clarification regarding delay time of PostgeSQL starting up
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Feb 26, 2022 at 11:34 AM Techsupport <techsupport@sardonyx.in> wrote:

Is it a good practice to upgrade / update database on production on every
year ?

Patches (updates) are released roughly every three months.  You should apply them as soon after they are released as feasible.

We (I) tend to reserve the word upgrade to mean a major version release change.  Releases are supported for roughly 5 years.

David J.

Сообщение: RE: 20220226-Clarification regarding delay time of PostgeSQL starting up
Сообщение: Re: 20220226-Clarification regarding delay time of PostgeSQL starting up