Обсуждение: [GENERAL] CRM where pg is a first class citizen?

[GENERAL] CRM where pg is a first class citizen?

От
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Дата:
Hi,

I was looking for a open source CRM, PHP or python based, with a large
community where Postgresql is a first class citizen.

I'd prefer ease of use over features.

Thanks

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it http://www.borgonovo.net

Re: [GENERAL] CRM where pg is a first class citizen?

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On 12/13/2016 08:58 AM, Ivan Sergio Borgonovo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was looking for a open source CRM, PHP or python based, with a large
> community where Postgresql is a first class citizen.
>
> I'd prefer ease of use over features.

DjangoCMS
Drupal 7+

JD

> Thanks

                         +1-503-667-4564

Re: [GENERAL] CRM where pg is a first class citizen?

От
John R Pierce
Дата:
I was looking for a open source CRM, PHP or python based, with a large
community where Postgresql is a first class citizen.

I'd prefer ease of use over features.

DjangoCMS
Drupal 7+

CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) != CMS (Content Management System).

Re: [GENERAL] CRM where pg is a first class citizen?

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On 12/13/2016 12:19 PM, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 12/13/2016 10:19 AM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>>> I was looking for a open source CRM, PHP or python based, with a large
>>> community where Postgresql is a first class citizen.
>>>
>>> I'd prefer ease of use over features.
>>
>> DjangoCMS
>> Drupal 7+
>
> CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) != CMS (Content Management System).

Correct, sorry, even after I read your email I had to read it twice. Go
Acronyms!

Tryton is an ERP that has CRM functionality. Although it is a bit of a
beast.

JD

> --
> john r pierce, recycling bits in santa cruz

                         +1-503-667-4564

Re: [GENERAL] CRM where pg is a first class citizen?

От
John R Pierce
Дата:
On 12/13/2016 12:24 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Tryton is an ERP that has CRM functionality. Although it is a bit of a
> beast.

indeed, most any ERP is pretty much a kitchen sink, trying to be all
things.    AR/AP/PR/PO/Inventory/etc/etc/etc.

Re: [GENERAL] CRM where pg is a first class citizen?

От
Rich Shepard
Дата:
On Tue, 13 Dec 2016, John R Pierce wrote:

> CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) != CMS (Content Management System).

John,

   True, and Django can be used for a CRM; there's an example by a North
Carolina shop. Search the web for "django crm". I was going to use django
but decided to make my CRM a stand-alone application.

Rich

Re: [GENERAL] CRM where pg is a first class citizen?

От
George Weaver
Дата:
I've never used it but what about:

https://developer.sugarcrm.com/2012/08/03/like-postgresql-and-want-to-use-it-with-sugarcrm-check-out-a-new-community-project/

Cheers,
George

On 13/12/2016 2:24 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>>> DjangoCMS
>>> Drupal 7+
>>
>> CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) != CMS (Content Management System).
>
> Correct, sorry, even after I read your email I had to read it twice.
> Go Acronyms!
>
> Tryton is an ERP that has CRM functionality. Although it is a bit of a
> beast.
>
> JD
>

>> --
>> john r pierce, recycling bits in santa cruz

--
Cleartag Software, Inc.
972 McMillan Avenue

Fast. Accurate. Easy.

Re: [GENERAL] CRM where pg is a first class citizen?

От
Adam Brusselback
Дата: