Re: [GENERAL] CRM where pg is a first class citizen?

От Peter Devoy
Тема Re: [GENERAL] CRM where pg is a first class citizen?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>I was looking for a open source CRM, PHP or python based, with a large community where Postgresql is a first class
citizen.

About 20 months ago when I started trading I settled for EspoCRM which
uses PHP + MySQL.  Despite some bugs I was quite enjoying it before my
local VPS company disappeared without paying their datacentre bills.
I did submit a pull request for one bug and it was accepted quickly.

If a few people are interested it may not be too laborious to add
Postgres support, it looks like the database code could use
improvement anyway:
https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=PDO

KR

Peter