Re: [GENERAL] CRM where pg is a first class citizen?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] CRM where pg is a first class citizen?
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] CRM where pg is a first class citizen?
Список pgsql-general
On 12/13/2016 12:36 PM, George Weaver wrote:
> I've never used it but what about:

https://developer.sugarcrm.com/2012/08/03/like-postgresql-and-want-to-use-it-with-sugarcrm-check-out-a-new-community-project/

This killed the community(Open Source) edition going forward:

https://community.sugarcrm.com/thread/18434

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Install doesnt set SuperUser PW
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Install doesnt set SuperUser PW