Re: [GENERAL] Install doesnt set SuperUser PW

От Jovi Federici
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Install doesnt set SuperUser PW
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi David, sorry bout that. Agreed: bad form. Here's the page:

Thank you for your help. I don't understand what you mean but "trust basis" and "don't listed on TCP/IP sockets by default" cause I'm really not that informed. I know python programming, basics on DB design, but very little on networking and SQL.

I'm really just trying to learn new stuff and I might be way over my head but I just wanted to create a DB and start populating it with some data and then mess around with it so I can learn. I'm interested in developing my own text analysis tools off of my own emails in Outlook.

Thanks again.

Jovi