Re: [GENERAL] Install doesnt set SuperUser PW

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Install doesnt set SuperUser PW
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/13/2016 01:46 PM, Jovi Federici wrote:
> Hi David, sorry bout that. Agreed: bad form. Here's the page:
>
> http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload#windows
>
> Thank you for your help. I don't understand what you mean but "trust
> basis" and "don't listed on TCP/IP sockets by default" cause I'm really
> not that informed. I know python programming, basics on DB design, but
> very little on networking and SQL.

The 'trust' authentication method will be found in your pg_hba.conf file:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/auth-methods.html#AUTH-TRUST

On Windows, sockets really have no meaning as Postgres will use
localhost in their place.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com