Re: [GENERAL] Install doesnt set SuperUser PW

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Install doesnt set SuperUser PW
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/13/2016 12:46 PM, Jovi Federici wrote:
> Hi Postgres,
>
> My installation of Postgress 9.6 did not include any setting of a
> SuperUser password so I'm at a loss.

How did you determine this?

> Do I have a bad installation?
>
> I got it here:
>
> http://www.enterprisedb.com/postgresql-961-installers-win64?ls=Crossover&type=Crossover
>
> I'm running Windows 7 in 64 bit VM on a Mac Pro.
>
> I'm new to this stuff ok? Please go easy on me :-)

So did you do the following?:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/docs/en/9.6/instguide/PostgreSQL_Installation_Guide.1.08.html#

If so, in about step 4 you created the password.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Install doesnt set SuperUser PW
От: Jovi Federici
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Install doesnt set SuperUser PW