Обсуждение: Re: setsockopt(SO_REUSEADDR) (Re: Call for porting reports)

Re: setsockopt(SO_REUSEADDR) (Re: Call for porting reports)

От
"Kardos, Dr. Andreas"
Дата:
Yes, if
#define ONLY_REUSE_INET_SOCKETS
is included in solaris_sparc.h as in sco.h the postmaster can be started.

But except the libpq++, inet_aton() and SO_REUSEADDR problems there are more
problems:

1) psql cannot be made since perl is used to generate sql_help.h. There is
no perl on this machine. So configure doesn't help if perl is used anyway.

2) After I have copied sql_help.h from another platforms I could build psql,
but not start:

psql: PQconnectPoll() --  couldn't send startup packet: errno=22
Invalid argument

TCP/IP or Unix domain sockets doesn't matter.

Regards,
Andreas Kardos