Re: [HACKERS] Re: setsockopt(SO_REUSEADDR) (Re: Call for porting reports)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: setsockopt(SO_REUSEADDR) (Re: Call for porting reports)
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
"Kardos, Dr. Andreas" <kardos@repas-aeg.de> writes:
> The entries in Makefile.global are
> Makefile.global:USE_PERL= false
> Makefile.global:PERL= perl
> PERL= perl seems to be static (see Makefile.global.in)
> Since in psql/Makefile only PERL but not USE_PERL is checked, perl will be
> called always if sql_help.h is not present.

OK, I think that's a bug in the Makefile: it should be checking USE_PERL
to decide whether to create a build rule for sql-help.h (Peter, do you
agree)?

> pqFlush() fails because send() fails with the following parameters:

> send(sock = 3, ptr = 4a320, len = 296, 0) => -1
> errno = 22 (EINVAL)

> The man pages sais that EINVAL may occure only in sendto() but not in
> send()!!!
> The parameters seem to be OK for me.
> There is the same behaviour for UNIX domain and for TCP sockets.
> ????

No idea here, either.  Anyone?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: setsockopt(SO_REUSEADDR) (Re: Call for porting reports)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: setsockopt(SO_REUSEADDR) (Re: Call for porting reports)