Обсуждение: How can we make beta testing better?

How can we make beta testing better?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Hackers,

I think 9.3 has given us evidence that our users aren't giving new
versions of PostgreSQL substantial beta testing, or if they are, they
aren't sharing the results with us.

How can we make beta testing better and more effective?  How can we get
more users to actually throw serious workloads at new versions and share
the results?

I've tried a couple of things over the last two years and they haven't
worked all that well.  Since we're about to go into another beta testing
period, we need something new.  Ideas?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: How can we make beta testing better?

От
Rod Taylor
Дата: