Обсуждение: Command "connect by prior" in PostgreSQL ?

Command "connect by prior" in PostgreSQL ?

От
"Leandro Repolho"
Дата:
Hello everybody,
In Oracle i use the command "connect by prior" and i need to use it in PostgreSQL, what is the sintax?

Re: Command "connect by prior" in PostgreSQL ?

От
"Shoaib Mir"
Дата:
There is no default support but you can always use connectby() function from the tablefunc contrib module....

Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com )