Re: Command "connect by prior" in PostgreSQL ?

От Shoaib Mir
Тема Re: Command "connect by prior" in PostgreSQL ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It is used for Hierarchical queries in Oracle :)

----------------
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)

On 1/8/07, Scott Marlowe <smarlowe@g2switchworks.com> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 07:38, Leandro Repolho wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> In Oracle i use the command "connect by prior" and i need to use it in
> PostgreSQL, what is the sintax?

What does connect by prior do?  Reuse a connection from one db to
another?  I don't think there's anything like that in postgresql.

You might wanna tell us what an oracle command does next time, since
many folks here aren't that familiar with Oracle.  Heck, I use oracle
everyday and I'm not familiar with connect by prior...

               http://archives.postgresql.org/

Сообщение: Re: Command "connect by prior" in PostgreSQL ?
Сообщение: Re: Command "connect by prior" in PostgreSQL ?