Re: Command "connect by prior" in PostgreSQL ?

От John Sidney-Woollett
Тема Re: Command "connect by prior" in PostgreSQL ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Take a look at contrib/tablefunc there is a function called connectby()
that should do what you're looking for.

Otherwise roll your own...

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2003-10/msg00374.php

John

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: More activity in pg_stat_activity