Re: Command "connect by prior" in PostgreSQL ?

От Guy Rouillier
Тема Re: Command "connect by prior" in PostgreSQL ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Leandro Repolho wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> In Oracle i use the command "connect by prior" and i need to use it in
> PostgreSQL, what is the sintax?

The last time I saw this discussed, Tom Lane referred to a "pg-hier"
modification but said this: "Beware that it makes an
incompatible change in rule representation, which means you must initdb
when installing or removing it."  I was unable to find pg-hier in a
quick cruise through PgFoundry.

--
Guy Rouillier

Сообщение: Re: is there a tracking trace tool like the "SQL Analizer" in MS sqlserver.?
Сообщение: Re: is there a tracking trace tool like the "SQL Analizer" in MS sqlserver.?