Обсуждение: Docs warning & indention

Docs warning & indention

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Hi!

First, I get the following warning when building docs on win32:
d:\prog\pgsql\docbook\openjade-1.3.1\bin\openjade:bookindex.sgml:1:21:E:
an attribute value literal can occur in an attribute specification list only
after a vi delimiter

Is this something known to happen, or is something broken in my setup?

Second, is there any tool that does indentation cleanup on our sgml
source files that someone can recommend? (doesn't have to be win32)

//Magnus

Re: Docs warning & indention

От
Peter Eisentraut
> First, I get the following warning when building docs on win32:
> d:\prog\pgsql\docbook\openjade-1.3.1\bin\openjade:bookindex.sgml:1:21
>:E: an attribute value literal can occur in an attribute specification
> list only after a vi delimiter
>
> Is this something known to happen, or is something broken in my
> setup?

It would be useful to see what the file contains at the indicated
position.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: Docs warning & indention

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 04:36:28PM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > First, I get the following warning when building docs on win32:
> > d:\prog\pgsql\docbook\openjade-1.3.1\bin\openjade:bookindex.sgml:1:21
> >:E: an attribute value literal can occur in an attribute specification
> > list only after a vi delimiter
> >
> > Is this something known to happen, or is something broken in my
> > setup?
>
> It would be useful to see what the file contains at the indicated
> position.

It's in the message. bookindex.sgml, line 1, position 21. That line is:
<index id=''bookindex''>

which certainly has some funky quotes, but I don't know if that's
normal? IIRC, bookindex.sgml is auto-generated?

//Magnus

Re: Docs warning & indention

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> It's in the message. bookindex.sgml, line 1, position 21. That line
> is: <index id=''bookindex''>

That's certainly broken.

> which certainly has some funky quotes, but I don't know if that's
> normal? IIRC, bookindex.sgml is auto-generated?

Correct.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: Docs warning & indention

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 05:21:16PM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > It's in the message. bookindex.sgml, line 1, position 21. That line
> > is: <index id=''bookindex''>
>
> That's certainly broken.

Good to have that confirmed. I found the bug - win32 doesn't strip
single quotes from the commandline, and I had copied a command that used
single quotes for bookindex (the collateindex.pl call). Removed that and
it worked.

//Magnus