Re: Docs warning & indention

От: Magnus Hagander
Тема: Re: Docs warning & indention
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-docs

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Docs warning & indention  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: Docs warning & indention  (Peter Eisentraut, )
  Re: Docs warning & indention  (Magnus Hagander, )

On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 04:36:28PM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > First, I get the following warning when building docs on win32:
> > d:\prog\pgsql\docbook\openjade-1.3.1\bin\openjade:bookindex.sgml:1:21
> >:E: an attribute value literal can occur in an attribute specification
> > list only after a vi delimiter
> >
> > Is this something known to happen, or is something broken in my
> > setup?
>
> It would be useful to see what the file contains at the indicated
> position.

It's in the message. bookindex.sgml, line 1, position 21. That line is:
<index id=''bookindex''>

which certainly has some funky quotes, but I don't know if that's
normal? IIRC, bookindex.sgml is auto-generated?

//Magnus