Re: Docs warning & indention

От: Magnus Hagander
Тема: Re: Docs warning & indention
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-docs

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Docs warning & indention  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: Docs warning & indention  (Peter Eisentraut, )
  Re: Docs warning & indention  (Magnus Hagander, )

On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 05:21:16PM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > It's in the message. bookindex.sgml, line 1, position 21. That line
> > is: <index id=''bookindex''>
>
> That's certainly broken.

Good to have that confirmed. I found the bug - win32 doesn't strip
single quotes from the commandline, and I had copied a command that used
single quotes for bookindex (the collateindex.pl call). Removed that and
it worked.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-docs по дате сообщения: