Docs warning & indention

От: Magnus Hagander
Тема: Docs warning & indention
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-docs

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Docs warning & indention  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: Docs warning & indention  (Peter Eisentraut, )
  Re: Docs warning & indention  (Magnus Hagander, )
   Re: Docs warning & indention  (Peter Eisentraut, )
    Re: Docs warning & indention  (Magnus Hagander, )

Hi!

First, I get the following warning when building docs on win32:
d:\prog\pgsql\docbook\openjade-1.3.1\bin\openjade:bookindex.sgml:1:21:E:
an attribute value literal can occur in an attribute specification list only
after a vi delimiter

Is this something known to happen, or is something broken in my setup?

Second, is there any tool that does indentation cleanup on our sgml
source files that someone can recommend? (doesn't have to be win32)

//Magnus