Re: Getting "ident" to work in Windows

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Getting "ident" to work in Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Magnus Hagander, 04.05.2012 15:22:
>> I'm trying to enable "ident" authentication on my Windows machine using
>> PostgreSQL 9.1
>>
>> However as soon as I add the following line to pg_hba.conf
>>
>>    host    all             all             ::1/128            ident sameuser
>
> "sameuser" was removed in PostgreSQL 8.4. Now you just use "ident" if
> you want that behavior.

Thanks, I somehow missed that.

> It probably told you this in the logfile when you did reload - for
> security reasons, the details of the error are never given to an
> unauthenticated client.

No, I only got the could not load pg_hba.conf" error message.

>> Ideally I would like to make "ident" to work with a custom map but using
>> "ident tkmap". But that throws the same error which isn't really surprising
>> as "ident tkmap" is not working either.
>
> ident map=tkmap
>
> is what you want. See
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/auth-methods.html#AUTH-IDENT

I still get an authentication error but probably that's because ident is indeed not available on Windows.
It's not that important as I just wanted to play around with it.

Thanks for the help.

Regards
Thomas

Сообщение: Re: Very long " in transaction" query
Сообщение: Re: Very long " in transaction" query