Re: Getting "ident" to work in Windows

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Getting "ident" to work in Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to enable "ident" authentication on my Windows machine using
> PostgreSQL 9.1
>
> However as soon as I add the following line to pg_hba.conf
>
>   host    all             all             ::1/128            ident sameuser

"sameuser" was removed in PostgreSQL 8.4. Now you just use "ident" if
you want that behavior.

It probably told you this in the logfile when you did reload - for
security reasons, the details of the error are never given to an
unauthenticated client.

> Ideally I would like to make "ident" to work with a custom map but using
> "ident tkmap". But that throws the same error which isn't really surprising
> as "ident tkmap" is not working either.

ident map=tkmap

is what you want. See
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/auth-methods.html#AUTH-IDENT